Thursday 9 February 2012

Hello,

Is it a case of SP's Project blog is dead long live SP's project blog.

I've been having some rather frustrating issues with my blogging. Basically I've been unable to comment  on anybodies blog that doesn't use Word Press software, it seems that this is a problem related to cookies but for the past week I've been updating software and messing about with setting but getting nowhere. As an interim measure I have set up this account...

... I was hoping to import my old wordpress blog but that seems to have run into it's own problems.

Meanwhile I'll leave the old site up as an archive:

http://spprojectblog.wordpress.com/

Hopefully something approaching normal service will be resumed soon.

It goes with out saying that any technical help would be gratefully received as the suggestions on the various support forums have come to naught....

Regards,

Pete.














No comments:

Post a Comment